Online press registration is now closed. Please register onsite at a registration counter, located in Lobby 4B at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Registration hours are as follows:
Monday, March 25 | 10:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday, March 26 | 7:30am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, March 27 | 7:30am – 4:00pm
In order to accommodate the press for Border Security Expo in San Antonio, we ask that each press member adheres to the guidelines below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Press Room Sponsor
Credentialing and Access
- A limited number of press passes are available for Border Security Expo. As a result, accreditation requests from publications and outlets with a focus on security and other closely related topics are prioritized over those with a more general focus.
- Press credentials may be provided to members of the press who are in good standing and are working on behalf of a verified news organization. Each member must submit a press registration form for consideration.
- No member of the press will be allowed into conference sessions or the exhibit hall without being properly credentialed.
- Credentialed press may attend Border Security Expo’s conference programs with the ability to ask relevant questions during the appropriate Q&A portion of each program; however, please keep in mind that attendees will be given priority and remain the focus of each session.
- Requests for panelist or keynote interviews will be reviewed and considered by Clarion Events/Show Management. Please submit all requests for interviews to Susan Davidson.
- Cameras and/or other recording devices may be permitted in the conference sessions on a case-by-case basis and should be noted on press registration form.
- The organizers of Border Security Expo reserve the right to grant, reject, or revoke accreditation at any time, at their discretion.