Registration is required for all attendees to access the exhibit hall, conference sessions, networking events, and/or Demo Day. Separate registration is required for the Sharpshooter Classic. Join our list to be notified when registration is open!
Check back in September for more information on registration packages, rates, and details.
- Government rates apply to local, city, state, provincial, federal, and international government personnel only. Government contractors must register as industry.
- Every person entering the exhibit hall, classroom, or networking event must have an official Border Security Expo 2020 badge.
- All participants are required to present a valid photo ID before picking up your badge onsite.
- No one under the age of 16 will be admitted in the exhibit hall or in classrooms.
- By registering for Border Security Expo 2020, you consent to Clarion Events’ collection and storage of the data on the registration form.
- Registration and attendance at or participation in Border Security Expo meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to Clarion Events’ use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, or audiotapes of such.
- Due to the sensitive nature of products and displays at the show, professional photography and/or video recording of any booth by any attendee/exhibitor personnel is prohibited. Exceptions are made only when permission is obtained from the exhibitor whose booth/product is being photographed/videotaped and all individuals appearing in the photograph or video.