Press registration will open in April.
All qualified press are invited to attend and cover Border Security Expo in San Antonio, Texas. Border Security Expo press credentials allow access to all keynotes and plenary sessions, the exhibit hall, the on-site press room, and Demo Day. Press passes are reserved for working members of the press only.
Applicants for a press pass must show current employment by or assignment for a publication or program that is previously established, independent, and regularly updated with original industry-related news. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, still photographers, and industry analysts.
Press and Speaker Lounge Sponsor
Accepted Forms of Media Credentials
- Masthead from a current publication listing you as an editorial contributor
- A recent article (or link) with your by-line from a credible news source or publication
- Current government-issued or media outlet press ID
- A news outlet webpage listing you as news staff (news director, editor, producer, reporter, anchor)
In order to accommodate the press for Border Security Expo, we ask that each press member adheres to the guidelines below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
- Press credentials may be provided to members of the press who are in good standing and are working on behalf of a verified news organization. Each member must submit a press registration form for consideration.
- No member of the press will be allowed into conference sessions or the exhibit hall without being properly credentialed.
- Credentialed press may attend Border Security Expo’s conference programs with the ability to ask relevant questions during the appropriate Q&A portion of each program; however, please keep in mind that attendees will be given priority and remain the focus of each session.
- Cameras and/or other recording devices may be permitted in the conference sessions on a case-by-case basis and should be noted on press registration form.
- The organizers of Border Security Expo reserve the right to grant, reject, or revoke accreditation at any time, at their discretion.