Expert Insights. Innovative Solutions.
Held each year in San Antonio, Texas, Border Security Expo offers local, state, and federal law enforcement from across the country and around the globe the education, solutions, and connections to make critical decisions needed to provide border security from every kind of threat imaginable.
The conference program provides expert-led panels and keynotes, designed to offer insights, best practices, and actionable takeaways to proactively anticipate and mitigate threats. With the knowledge presented by leaders in the field, attendees are able to bring proven solutions back to their agencies and organizations—leading to more efficient and effective border security operations.
Don’t miss the exhibit hall showcasing hundreds of the latest security products and services—everything from access control and armored vehicles to biometrics and retinal scanning technologies. It’s a valuable opportunity to demo products, talk to experts, and form strategic partnerships with 125+ exhibitors.
Border Security Expo is also proud to honor the brave men and women of our law enforcement communities with awards ceremonies and memorial events. Held in collaboration with the Border Patrol Foundation, these can’t-miss events provide a once-a-year opportunity to celebrate your peers and colleagues and honor those who have sacrificed everything to protect our borders.
Register now for THE must-attend border security event of the year!
Who Attends Border Security Expo?
- Advisory and Assistance Services (DOD)
- Air Force Public Affairs Agency
- Asymmetric Warfare Group (U.S. Army)
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Bexar County Sheriff’s Office (TX)
- Blackwing Holdings
- BorderWorks Advisors
- BTI Institute
- Buffalo & Fort Erie Public Bridge Authority (NY)
- Canadian Army
- City of Mission (TX)
- CNA’s Institute for Public Research
- Dona Ana County Sheriff’s Office (NM)
- Dushanbe Airport (Tajikistan)
- Embassy of Pakistan
- Enforcement and Removal Operations (DHS, ICE)
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- German Federal Police
- Grant Thornton Public Sector
- Hidalgo Police Dept. (TX)
- Homeland Security Investigations (DHS)
- Indianapolis Metro Police Dept.
- Joint Counterdrug Task Force, TX Military Dept.
- Kuwait Army
- Kuwait Ministry of Defence
- Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps (Nigeria)
- Laredo Police Dept. (TX)
- Lytle Police Dept. (TX)
- Maverick County Sheriff’s Office (TX)
- National Border Patrol Council
- Nigeria Immigration Service
- Nigeria Police Force
- Office of Biometric Identity Management (DHS)
- Office of Emergency Communications (DHS)
- Palmview Police Dept. (TX)
- Public Safety Canada
- Red Oak Fire Dept. (TX)
- South Padre Island Police Dept. (TX)
- South Texas HIDTA
- Strategy, Plans, Analysis & Risk (DHS)
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texas Parks & Wildlife
- Texas State Guard
- Texas State University
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Border Patrol
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of the Air Force
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS)
- Union Pacific Railroad Police
- University of Houston
- University of Maryland
- Virginia Beach Sheriff’s Office (VA)
- Webb County Sheriff’s Office (TX)
- Williamson County (TX)
- Zapata County Sheriff’s Office (TX)