In order to accommodate the press for the 12th Annual Border Security Expo in San Antonio, we ask that each press member adhere to the following guidelines. If you have any questions or would like to inquire about interviewing exhibitors, panelists or keynotes, please send an email to Megan Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest.
Credentialing and Access
- No member of the press will be allowed into the Border Security Expo without being properly credentialed.
- Press credentials may be provided to members of the press who are in good standing and are working on behalf of a verified news organization. Each member should submit an email to email@example.com, with the following information:
Interest in attending
Cell phone number
and any additional guests with titles, email addresses and a cell phone number to enable communication while on-site
- Credentialed press may attend Border Security Expo’s conference programs with the ability to ask relevant questions during the appropriate Q&A portion of each program, however, please keep in mind that attendees will be given priority and remain the focus of each session.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no member of the press will be allowed into the exhibit hall without a press ambassador. Requests for panelist’s or keynote interviews will be reviewed and considered by Show Management and should be made through Megan Alexander.
- Cameras and/or other recording devices may be permitted in the conference sessions on a case-by-case basis and should be noted on press credential access forms.